OPEN EUROPEAN KYOKUSHIN KARATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Kamakura under the supervision of the International Budokai organises for the 30th time this great Kyokushin Full Contact Karate event. Osu
OECKK GENERAL INFO
On behalf of the International Budokai / Honbu Kamakura we are very happy to invite you to participate in the “30th Open European Championships Kyokushinkai Karate”.
The championship will be held on march 15th 2020 and is open for all styles regardless of degree and organization.
Date: Sunday March 15th 2020
Place: Sporthal Hellas
Address: Laan van Poot 353, The Hague
Start: hall opens at 9.00 hrs
Weighing: Sunday March 15th, 2019, 9.00 hrs till 10.00 hrs (with passport/ID card)
Place: Sporthal Hellas, Laan van Poot 353, The Hague
Referee: under auspices of SKN
Fighter/Coach fee: All fighters free entry (2 coaches free entry)
Per weight-division there is a maximum of 2 fighters per dojo/country
Foreign participants: think about your VISA!!!!!!!
There will be fights in the next categories:
Men: -75 kg, -85 kg, +85 kg
Women: -65 kg, +65 kg
Think about your weight!!
You have to return the subscription form to the following address:
Kamakura, P.O. Box 611, 2280 AP Rijswijk, The Netherlands
or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kancho Gordeau / Sensei RP
Honbu Kamakura / IBK
OECKK KYOKUSHIN RULES
- round 1: 2 minutes
- round 2: 2 minutes
-hikewake: round 3: 2 minutes
-hikewake: 1 minute encho sen
There are 3 judges during every match throughout the whole tournament.
02) The matted area for the fights shall be in the ring.
03) No protection is allowed other than groin guard (toque) and a mouthpiece must be worn.
Women only cups, NO SHIELD.
04) A participant only wins by knock-down, knock-out or by appointment by the referees.
05) Techniques allowed:
- Punches and elbows to the body
- Knee techniques to the body, legs and head
- Kicks to the body, legs and head
- Throwing- and sweeptechniques followed by an authorized technique
- Grabbing the opponent for a split second is allowed for throwing techniques or kneetechniques.
06) Prohibited techniques : leads to Hansoku (official warning) and Shikakku (disqualification).
- Any attack to opponents head, face, groin or neck with open hand, fist or any part of the arm.
- Kicks to the groin, straight kicks to the kneecap
- Head thrusts or butts
- Any attack to an opponents backspinea
- Strikes or kicks to a downed opponent, unless the attack or strike immediately follows a sweep or downing technique, in which case there is no contact allowed
- no-one may attack while opponent is down
- Failing to obey the referees instructions during a match
- Frequently retreating from or out the contest area or moves that waste time
- Persistent bad behavior or violence.
07) Minimum age of the participants must be 18 years.
08) This competition is for men and women.
09) This competition is open for any grade or style.
10) Rules can be adjusted during the competition.
11) Only two persons are allowed at the ring area during the fight in trainingssuit without headgear like baseballcap etc.
12) It is NOT allowed to enter the sporthal and /or the ring with national symbols (country flag) and/or symbols of religion.